Sunday, December 2, 2012

Starting It

The American Dream comes to mind when I think about the idea of starting a business. It's in my blood. My dad opened up a hardware store when I was young & I saw how hard he worked to make the business as successful as it is today. Well you can say I got my work ethic from my dad because I chose to go forward with my own business as well. 

Although I didn't choose hardware, I did choose health. I joined 'It works' not too long ago & I am starting my journey I feel I am meant to be on. 

Health is a struggle throughout my family. However, living with a mom who turned her health around in a year is a pretty big motivator. In High School, I played 3 sports & managed to still have a weight struggle. After high school I attended the University of Wisconsin-River Falls where I graduated with an English Education degree. I was right in the middle of the big changes being made to education as we know it. After not being able to find a job, I decided to work in marketing at my dads hardware store where I currently am. 

It was not till recently where my school bills became overwhelming of a recent graduate. I joined 'It Works' on a trial basis. Mainly because I tried the product & loved it. I believe in it so it is a pretty easy sell, not to mention I could use a major health change. 

With a business name like 'It Works' , how could you not be interested!? I'm here to tell you it is the perfect name! But don't take my word for it, try it & see your results!

I would love to help others just like me turn their life around like I have. I love that I am still fulfilling my teaching degree by informing others-it's just a little different. 

I have changed my life, now let me change yours! Please feel free to contact me at ajpellicci88@gmail.com orhttp://wrapwithaj.myitworks.com

With happiness,
Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment